Dear All

Until recently I never faced problems with being paid for work done abroad.

I am now making arrangements for a gig and my client want to tax me at the source (I am sole-trader) in the foreign country. I am trying to get a certificate of residency in the UK to sort out double taxing but it is not clear what will happen (HMRC have been pretty useless so far).

Does any of you have any experience with this? I am looking for advice on what to do in the least time consuming way and without spending money on an accountant.

Look forward to hearing from you
Sara

Dr Sara Santos, Director
www.mathsbusking.com
Maths through street performance, since 2010
NOW RECRUITING ENGINEERS for Ingenious Busking
Email: [log in to unmask]

• set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com