Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 10:22:00 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PSCI-COM] UK's Science Media Centre lambasted for pushing corporate science
To: [log in to unmask]

Well Mico, I think the comments from Lawrence McGinty rather substantiate my criticisms of your article. But you are right, I think psci-com members should critically evaluate your article themselves and reach their own conclusions.

Bob Ward

Policy and Communications Director

Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment

Houghton Street

London

UK

WC2A 2AE