Dear Nigan,

 Many thanks. This is a gem.

I hadn't realised there was this original paper on 'RittleThink' of which
the other paper is  the son of.

It's interesting to see how many ideas considered new to designers and
design researchers  now were seen a normal and everyday design theory  by
Rittel in 1971. I'm thinking particularly of the idea of seeing design as
finding the best solution in solution space, and thus seeing design activity
primarily as one of choosing.

Best regards and thanks again,

Terry

---
Dr Terence Love
PhD(UWA), BA(Hons) Engin. PGCEd, FDRS, AMIMechE,  MISI

Honorary Fellow
IEED, Management School
Lancaster University, Lancaster, UK
ORCID 0000-0002-2436-7566