Master your own Google Analytics

Getting the most from your Google Analytics

 Dates:

 12th June 2014 in Birmingham

 8th July 2014 in Bristol

 Take control of the data that Google Analytics collects about your web site by getting to grips with the interface, terminology and simple configuration.

 This workshop is for anyone currently using Google Analytics who wants to review and understand its full capabilities.

Want to hear what previous attendees thought?

 "Christine and George were both incredibly helpful and the course was very interesting" - March 2013

 "It was well presented and pitched just right" – November 2013

 "The course was great, I feel it reinforced and developed my knowledge of Google Analytics" – Feb 2014

 "Christine and George were knowledgeable and helpful, they endeavoured to answer all questions [and] follow them up" – Feb 2014

 Visit our workshop programme page

 Hope to see you soon!

Christina Hunter | Administration Assistant | Jisc Netskills

Web: www.netskills.ac.uk | Phone: (0191) 208 5000

JISC Netskills is a Jisc service hosted at Newcastle University