	  Automated Planning and Scheduling

                    ICAPS-2014

	 icaps14.icaps-conference.org

	        June 21-26, 2014

Special tracks:
	Robotics
   	Novel Applications
	Journal Paper Presentations

ICAPS 2014 is pleased to announce a call for Remote Participation.  For
the first time, telepresense robots will be present at ICAPS.

ICAPS 2014 is part of the ICAPS conference series: the premier forum for
exchanging news and research results on theory and applications of
intelligent planning and scheduling technology.

We plan to provide two BEAM telepresence robots for remotely attending
ICAPS'14.  The two robots will be available for the following events:

- Invited talks
- All main conference sessions inclusive of the subsequent breaks
- Tutorials (entire tutorial)
- Workshops (entire workshop)
- Lunch breaks
- Poster and Demo session
- IPC Results presentation
- Community meeting

No cost will be associated with the use of the robots.  However, as we
have only two robots, we ask people to be as fair as possible and
express a real interest in each slot they indicate during the
registration process.

Please register interest by June 12 at
http://icaps14.icaps-conference.org/telepresence.html

In addition to the telepresense robots, all main conference talks and
tutorials will be recorded.  They will be made accessible through the
ICAPS'14 webpage as soon as possible.  If software and bandwidth permit,
we will also provide live-streaming of the talks.

Organizing Committee:

    * Conference chairs: Wheeler Ruml (University of New Hampshire, USA)
                      Minh Do (SGT Inc. & NASA Ames, USA)

    * Program chairs: Steve Chien (Jet Propulsion Lab, USA)
                      Alan Fern (Oregon State University, USA)

    * Remote Participation Chairs: Gabriele Roeger (University of Basel,
Switzerland)
                      Sara Bernardini (King's College London, UK)