Dear Bernadette,

Thanks for this helpful response.

I should have made it clear that the filming is being undertaken by experienced filmmakers. And the filmmakers have developed films involving schools and pupils previously. That work was undertaken / commissioned through a different agency though.

Again - thanks for the reply.

Jackie

Dr Jackie Carter
UK Data Service: Director for Communications and Impact
University of Manchester Q-Step Co-director
+44(0) 161 2756725 (Mon-Wed AM)
+44(0) 161 2754631 (Wed PM-Fri)
+44(0) 774 7460963
@JackieCarter