Thankyou Lucy helpful and appreciated.

From: [log in to unmask] [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lucy Walsh [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 14 May 2014 18:15
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] SECURITY AND STORAGE OF MEDICAL OH AND HS NOTES

Hi Dawn,

We have two locked doors to our OHU. Security can access them if needed, but all our confidential data is held within locked cupboards with keys only accessible by OHU. I've worked in other places where cleaners/security had access to the general department but again, all notes were locked away within that room.

Good luck

Lucy