Done.

Sent from my iPhone

On 1 May 2014, at 15:35, "Karen Coomer" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear List

As you know the potential for a single organisation representing a multidisciplinary occupational health is moving along and could be reality if FOM and SOM members vote  yes

In preparation a name for the new organisation is currently being discussed – I would love to hear the jisc members views on this so to collate responses I have turned this question into a survey which I will collate and report back as the favourite name.

It will take 1 minute to answer  as there is only one question so to participate please click on the following  link

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/OHname

Many thanks

Karen