On 17/05/2014 10:01, "Chris Packham" <[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Carr,

I  checked with the people organising this about people such as me, who work in what is essentially occupational health but who are not clinical. The feedback was that the intention is to make the new organisation as broad a church as possible so that those who are not medically qualified can also be included and work towards the success of the organisation. Exactly what the criteria for inclusion are is not yet settled but they were quite clear that it would be broad, something like membership of the British Occupational Hygiene Society (which, for those who are not in the picture, now has a royal charter.)

Hope this answers your question.

Chris

Chris Packham
FRSPH, FIIRSM, FInstSMM, MCMI, RSP, MBICSc
EnviroDerm Services
Unit 10, Building 11, The Mews, Mitcheldean, GL17 0SN
Tel: 01386 832 311
Mobile: 07818 035 898
www.enviroderm.co.uk