From: John Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:08/05/2014 18:25 (GMT+00:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Health Questionnaire query

I have recently come across an 'old' style pre-employment questionnaire (asking details about every possible illness and more) which is in current use. I was quite surprised as I assume you could only ask if there was a medical condition and if adjustments required.. This form asked about medicines and if all working limbs were in order!!!!

Please would someone point me in the right direction of obtaining appropriate info on this topic and exactly what cannot and can be used in such a questionnaire.

Would appreciate any help on this as I want to challenge its use but trying to make sure that I am well armed and ready!!

Thanks

John