From: Karen Coomer [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 01 May 2014 15:35
To: 'Occupational Health mailing list'
Subject: The name of a new single organisation for occupational health -
please let us know what you think

Dear List

As you know the potential for a single organisation representing a
multidisciplinary occupational health is moving along and could be reality
if FOM and SOM members vote  yes

In preparation a name for the new organisation is currently being discussed
- I would love to hear the jisc members views on this so to collate
report back as the favourite name.

It will take 1 minute to answer  as there is only one question so to
participate please click on the following  link

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/OHname

Many thanks

Karen

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES: