In addition to all that has been said I attach the following resources;

.         Updated managers guidance on mental health

.         DOH mental health adjustments guide - this has advice on WRAPS
which is a staying well plan, I find this quite a useful tool.

.         Information about Remploy mental health services for additional
workplace support

Regards

Karen