to clarify: the project is by Susanne Jaschko et al.
(i only forwarded the info; ab)

Datum: Tue, 13 May 2014 09:55:21 +0200
Von: susanne jaschko <[log in to unmask]>

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: [NEW-MEDIA-CURATING] (fwd) RED ART LAUNCH, London, May 19th
Datum: Tue, 13 May 2014 09:44:13 +0200
Von: Andreas Broeckmann <[log in to unmask]>

Dear friends and colleagues,

I am happy to announce the publication of Leonardo Electronic Almanac
'Red Art - New Utopias in Data Capitalism', which I co-edited together
with Lanfranco Aceti, Bill Balaskas and Julian Stallabras. The launch
takes place at Royal College of Art, Senior Common Room, Kensington
Gore, next Monday, May 19, 5.30 - 8:30. I would be happy to see you
there if you are around.

Link to the book:
http://www.leoalmanac.org/vol-20-no-1-red-art/

All essays are free to download.