Dear Jukka,

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 10:27 PM, Nenonen, Jukka <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Rey,

Thank you for the report. I tried with my workstation (CentOs) but I was not able to reproduce the problem.

Using “–st 4 –movecomp” and “-st 4 –movecomp –hpoie 10 –hpig 0.9” produced exactly the same outcome, and there were no replicated chunks. For debugging, I need some more information:

1.      What is your operating system (which Linux)?

Red Hat Enterprise Linux Client release 5.8 (Tikanga)

2.      Does the bug happen with every file you are processing?

I have seen it on two data sets, and I have checked two data sets.  I would be surprised if the bug only shows up on some data sets. That would be even worse.
The bug seems to be active only if the hpie and hpig limits are violated, so it's going to be data dependent. In data sets with low err and high goodness-of-fit, the bug will probably not show up.

3.      Please send a maxfilter output log for inspecting the details.

Will send via dropbox.

4.      Can you send me a datafile (original data) and the exact command line you used?

Will send via dropbox.

Best regards, Jukka

P.S. Please report these kinds of problems also to [log in to unmask].

Thank you and best regards,

Rey

Jukka Nenonen | Method Development Manager
Elekta Oy
Box 34, FI-00531 Helsinki, Finland
Visiting Address: Siltasaarenkatu 18-20 A, Helsinki
Office: +358 9 756 24085 | Mobile: +358 400 249 557 | Fax: +358 9 756 24011
[log in to unmask] | www.elekta.com