** The Music and Science list is managed by the Institute of Musical Research (www.music.sas.ac.uk) as a bulletin board and discussion forum for researchers working at the shared boundaries of science and music. **

MESSAGE FOLLOWS:

Reminder: this seminar will take place tomorrow afternoon, Friday May 2nd.

Also a note about the timing: the two talks will take 1h30 altogether,
with each speaker taking 45 minutes including questions. There will be a
brief break between speakers.