I've already updated the project members in the UK (along with the clarification that we can do other things within an NRO). However I'll also point out that there's more than just the proxying of packets. Classic 'eduroam' national RADIUS servers most validate/verify the GSS attributes sent by end sites for trust and to ensure things are right. Without such checks and confirmation that such checks are in place we cannot peer. Some operators may not be keen on undertaking such work. .. That's fine, TR is there instead.

alan