Dear Colleagues,

We would like to remind you to register for the workshop "Photon Tools
for Physical Chemistry 2014", a continuation of the International
Workshops on Photon Tools for Combustion and Energy Conversion. We could
arrange a last-minute extension of early registration till the end of
June 2014.

PTPC2014
<https://indico.psi.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?ovw=True&confId=2693> will
be held in Beatenberg, near Interlaken, Switzerland from 28 September to
1 October 2014.

PTPC2014 broadens the topic of previous meetings to cover

. chemical dynamics and kinetics,
. characterization of particulate matter and
. spray visualization,
. isomer specific mass spectrometry,
. catalytic combustion,
. chemical kinetics on surfaces,
. flame synthesis, and
. particle formation/self-assembly of molecular structures,

with emphasis on using photon tools, particularly large-scale light
sources, to investigate these fields.

For more information on the scientific program, venue, abstract
submission, and deadlines, please visit the PTPC2014 site:

https://indico.psi.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=2693

Oral and poster presentations can also be submitted on the PTPC2014 site.

Rooms are reserved in the conference hotel for attendees (and
accompanying persons) up to 31 July. After this date rooms can only be
booked on availability.

Looking forward to seeing you in Beatenberg,

Thomas Gerber, Andras Bodi and Patrick Hemberger

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html