  _____

From: medieval-religion - Scholarly discussions of medieval religious
culture [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jolanta
Komornicka
Sent: 19 May 2014 22:55
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [M-R] Convent of Bellomer?

Hello,

Has anyone heard of the convent of Bellomer (Bello-Mero in the Latin) in
France? I've come across it in a thirteenth-century court case, but haven't
been able to find its location. I'm assuming it's somewhere in the old Seine
department, given the records I'm working with, but would like some
confirmation as religious houses aren't in my wheel-house.

Thank you!

Dr. Jolanta Komornicka

Dept. of History

University of Virginia

problems or to contact the list's owners, write to:
[log in to unmask] For further information, visit our
web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/medieval-religion