 *From:* Jane Stemp Wickenden <[log in to unmask]>
*Sent:* Sunday, May 18, 2014 5:55 PM
*To:* [log in to unmask]
*Subject:* Re: [M-R] Quia amore langueo - stop press! - more

Also known as *The Dialogue of the Clerk and the Husbandman, *this is
printed in Robbins, Rossell Hope, ed. *Secular Lyrics of the XIV and XV
Centuries.* 2nd ed. Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1955, pp. 180-1.

I think “Kyrie aleison” would also support your argument - there are a
couple of typos in this edition but, for what it’s worth:
https://archive.org/stream/songscarolsfromm00wrigrich#page/100/

Jane