From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gabe Natalie
Sent: 15 May 2014 13:24
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Printing charges in NHS libraries

Hello

Would NHS libraries be happy to tell me how much they charge (if at all) library customers for printing.

I'd be happy to collate results and inform others.

Kind regards

Nat

Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>   Tel: 01962 824421 Mailpoint 50, Royal Hampshire County Hospital, Romsey Road, Winchester, SO22 5DG http://www.hantshealthcarelibrary.nhs.uk/
[Email_footer_600px-01]

Disclaimer - This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are those of the author and do not represent the views of Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust unless otherwise explicitly stated. The information contained in this e-mail may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed.