Tel: 0115 88 34215

From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Norrey Barbara
Sent: 15 May 2014 11:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Just when you thought it was safe....

...to go out in the dark -

It is good to be back in NHS Library land, I am covering for Natasha
while she is on maternity leave. I'm looking forward to being part of
this helpful network again.

best

Barbara Norrey

Library Manager

Aubrey Keep Library

Goodmayes Hospital, Barley Lane, Ilford IG3 8XJ

Tel 0300 555 1200 ext. 64507

Fax 0844 931 0163

This email and any attachments are or may be confidential and legally
privileged and are sent solely for the attention of the addressee(s). If
you have received this email in error, please delete it from your
system: its use, disclosure or copying is unauthorised. Statements and
opinions expressed in this email may not represent those of NELFT. Any
representations or commitments in this email are subject to contract.

North East London NHS Foundation Trust