It shouldn’t be difficult to trace the owners of the Simpson’s copyright, and it is possible they will give permission for this use.  They ought to make the effort to get permission.  Publishing in a journal, effectively re-publishing commercially without permission, is a clear breach.

Regards

Mike

Mike Roddham

Head of Service

West Sussex Knowledge & Libraries

01243 831507or internal extn 2778

http://www.westsussexknowledge.nhs.uk

The information contained in this e-mail may be subject to public disclosure under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of Information Act 2000.

 Any processing, redistribution, disclosure, or reproduction of this message, except as intended is prohibited. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed.

If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and remove all copies of the message, including any attachments. Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail (unless otherwise stated) may not represent those of Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.