From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Olivia Schaff [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 20 May 2014 13:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: journal trend database

Hello,
This is a bit of a long shot, but a consultant was asking us about a program or database (in graph format) which shows the number of articles published on a certain topic. She says she had used it in the past but can no longer remember how to access it. We had a go on Web of Science and Pubmed but neither are what she is referring to. Anyone have any idea what this could be?

Thanks,
Olivia

Olivia Schaff
Assistant Librarian
UHSM Academy Library
University Hospital of South Manchester NHS Foundation Trust
Wythenshawe Hospital
Southmoor Rd
Manchester
M23 9LT