Hello all,

My Trust is looking at its nursing procedures and considering buying a package to have online / on the desktop. The Royal Marsden Manual was our first thought; we may also look at clinicalskills.net – can anyone suggest any similar packages we could try?

Also, if any of you have any experience with the Marsden online or with clinicalskills.net you can share, that would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks,
Hannah

Hannah Prince
Knowledge & Library Services Manager

Princess Alexandra Hospital Library
Parndon Hall, The Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust, Hamstel Rd, Harlow, Essex CM20 1QX
Tel: 01279 827112 / 827021     Email: [log in to unmask]
http://www.eel.nhs.uk     http://twitter.com/pahlibrary

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it. Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents:to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Content of emails received by this Trust will be subject to disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, subject to the specified exemptions, including the Data Protection Act 1998 and Caldicott Guardian principles. Thank you for your co-operation.