Hi,

We currently use RefWorks for reference management but are taking a look at Flow.

Has anyone switched from RefWorks, or another similar package, to using Flow (either in its free or subscription format)?

Would you be willing to share your experiences?

Alternatively, if you considered it but have decided against it I would also be pleased to hear your thoughts.

Kind regards,

Lyn

Lyn Mair

Faculty Information Co-ordinator

University Library

Robert Gordon University

Riverside East

Garthdee Road

ABERDEEN

AB10 7GJ

Tel. +44 (0)1224 263477

For the latest library news visit our blog: Library Matters

Robert Gordon University is The Sunday Times Best Modern University in the UK 2012

Robert Gordon University, a Scottish charity registered under charity number SC 013781.

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Robert Gordon University. Thank you.