Dear All,

Please find attached a list (with holdings) of journals that will potentially be available for disposal by the RPS in the next couple of months.  If you are interested in any titles, or even any issues, please do let me know asap.   Please note most of these titles are currently offsite so any queries may take longer to check.   Sorry, but we do not have a budget for delivery.

Kind regards,

Jane

Jane Trodd

Librarian

RPS

Email: [log in to unmask]

Jane TroddLibrarian

 Direct:0207 572 2300
1 Lambeth High Street, London, SE1 7JN

www.facebook.com/rpharmslibraryFollow us on Twitter

The information contained in this email may be confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee and have received this in error please tell the sender and do not copy or distribute.You should ensure this e-mail and any attachments are virus free. Any opinion expressed other than in a professional capacity is personal to the sender.