Prize available for the top speaker (so no pressure!) but anyone coming along will be able to enjoy a fun afternoon!

Date: Wednesday 25th June 2014. Registration will take place from 1.30pm and there will also be an optional tour of the De Havilland campus, including the Learning Resource Centre.
Place: The University of Hertfordshire, Law Court Building, on the De Havilland campus.
Cost: Free!! Cake and drinks provided! The event is sponsored by the CILIP Information Literacy Group.
To book your place please sign up at (http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/employability-library-teachmeet-university-of-hertfordshire-tickets-11167471207?aff=eorg)
How to get here
The event will take place on the de Havilland campus of the University of Hertfordshire, located in Hatfield, AL10 9EU. (http://www.herts.ac.uk/contact-us/where-to-find-us/de-havilland-maps-and-directions)
By rail - Hatfield station (2 kilometres from the campuses) is served by First Capital Connect trains. Trains run from:
•	London King's Cross (usual journey time 22 minutes)
•	Moorgate (usual journey time 40 minutes)
•	Cambridge and Peterborough (local services)
•	Stevenage (journey time 15 minutes) connecting with Intercity services to the North
ARRIVA 300 and 301 and UNO Bus 603 connects Hatfield station with the University campuses.
A taxi rank is available at Hatfield station.
Parking is available on request.
For more information, please visit the event webpage or contact Carolyn Smith ([log in to unmask]) or Lisa Flint ([log in to unmask]).
Twitter @uhteachmeet
Best wishes,

Lisa