Hi Karen,

We’ve created a number of tutorials using Articulate Storyline: http://library.leeds.ac.uk/skills

Manchester have also produced some great resources using Storyline: http://www.library.manchester.ac.uk/academicsupport/mylearningessentials/

Jade Kelsall at Manchester presented at LILAC about planning and designing online resources: http://www.lilacconference.com/WP/programme/abstracts-wednesday/#kelsall  she might be able to provide you with more advice!

Best wishes,

Michelle

Michelle Schneider

Academic Skills Development Officer

15 Blenheim Terrace

University of Leeds

LS2 9JT

T 0113 34 35527

W http://library.leeds.ac.uk/people/Michelle-Schneider

http://twitter.com/skills_library

Consider the environment. Please don’t print this email unless you really need to.