RE: INFORMATION LITERACY IN THE CONTEXT SCIENTIFIC INFORMATION POLICIES WORKSHOP

Dear all,

The 18th International Conference on Electronic Publishing is issuing a call for papers on the topic of ‘Information Literacy in the context of Scientific Information Policies.’ The conference will take place at the Alexander Technological Education Institute of Thessaloniki (Greece) on June 19-20, 2014. The workshop will be convened by Carla Basili, Senior Research at the Italian National Research Council, and Associate Professor of Methodologies of Scientific Information at Sapienza University in Rome. The conference has a particular focus on scholarly communication; formatting and submission instructions can be found here.

For more information relating to the Information Literacy workshop, please feel free to make contact with me, and I will do my best to send you a prompt response. Please do also forward this on to any colleagues who may express an interest in taking part.

Best wishes,

Claudia Yogeswaran

UK Coordinator for the European Network for Information Literacy (ENIL)

MA candidate in Library and Information Studies – Department of Information Studies, UCL