Hello All,

Would anyone be able to supply us with the following journal article?  The British Library can’t supply and I’ve been unable to find any other UK locations.

Marcuse’s critical legacy

Bernstein, Richard J.

Radical Philosophy Review

2013, Volume 16, Issue 1, pp.59-71

If anyone can help, I’ll send a formal request with our BL customer code.

Many thanks for checking,

Jackie

--

Jackie Morton on behalf of Interlibrary Loans

Library

Abertay University

Bell Street

Dundee DD1 1HG

email: [log in to unmask]

tel: 01382 308843

web: https://intranet.abertay.ac.uk/services/library/findandborrow/interlibraryloans/

Follow the Library on Twitter   http://twitter.com/AbertayLibrary

The University of Abertay Dundee is a charity registered in Scotland, No: SC016040

Abertay University
Scotland's leading modern university for psychology research (RAE 2008)
The University of Abertay Dundee is a charity registered in Scotland, no. SC016040