From: learning development in higher education network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Pottinger, Isabelle B
Sent: 12 May 2014 11:43
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Accrediting LD for extra- curricular award scheme

Hi Janette,

You wrote: " evidence their extra-curricular activity"

What would it look like if instead they were to  'evidence their extra-curricular achievement(s)'?

Best wishes,

Isabelle

Isabelle Pottinger
Effective Learning Adviser
Information Services
Cameron Smail Library
Gait 12
Heriot-Watt University
Edinburgh
EH14 4AS  United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)131 451 3062
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://www.hw.ac.uk/is/skills-development/study-support.htm
http://www.hw.ac.uk/is/skills-development.htm

Heriot-Watt is a Charity Registered in Scotland, SC000278