Hi John,
* I LOVE this activity!!

* For those whose interest you've piqued: when we had a music session with
our students the leader worked initial sound-making up into call and
response activities - then round singing (London's burning) - then got us
into groups composing in response to a picture - and performing for each
other. A finale activity was to choose the audience before whom we had to
perform - we chose Glastonbury - it was fabulous!!!

* A variation on the sit in silence for a minute: on my Art History MOOC -
one rich writing activity that we had to do was to sit with an art work for
an hour. We had to be with it - we could make notes or anything - but we
had to quietly be with it for a whole hour. We then had to write 300 words
on the artwork. It was a really rich experience.

Have a great session John!! (Jealous!!)

Sandra

--
Sandra Sinfield