Apologies for cross posting...

Dear All,

This is just a reminder about our call for chapter proposals and to let you know we have extended the deadline until the 16th May.

Here is the original call for proposals:

This is a call for chapter proposals for a new book aiming to bring those working in learning support services in universities a little closer together, including librarians, learning developers, learning technologists, careers advisors, disability advisors, and everything in between!

To be published by Innovative Libraries Press<http://innovativelibraries.org.uk/index.php/press/>, the book will be written, edited and published by practitioners for practitioners, to help facilitate collaboration between those working in these increasingly overlapping professions.

Some of the themes we will be including are:

 1.  understanding and aligning differing approaches, frameworks, and priorities across the professions, as well as finding the common ground.
 2.  reaching out, networking, identifying and winning over partners to find fruitful collaborations and opportunities.
 3.  practical strategies for successful collaborations.

However, don't be restricted! If you have an idea that doesn't fit into these themes please do still send us your proposal.

For details of how to submit your proposal, visit : http://innovativelibraries.org.uk/index.php/press/collab/

We look forwarding to reading your ideas!

Dr Helen Webster, Jade Kelsall and Michelle Schneider