Hello

I have a Chinese friend and colleague who is in the first year of her
PhD programme at the University of Durham and needs to improve her
English writing skills. I suggested that she explore opportunities for
proof-reading support. Is there anyone on this list from 'Durham' who
can suggest what provision is already available in this area?

Many thanks

Best wishes

Margaret

Dr Margaret MacDougall
Medical Statistician and Researcher in Education
Centre for Population Health Sciences
College of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine
Teviot Place
Edinburgh EH8 9AG

Tel:  +44 (0) 131 650 3211
Fax:  +44 (0) 131 650 6909