Hi George - and anyone else having trouble accessing these,

Apologies - we have noticed problems clicking through links sent via Outlook Web Access previously, though it doesn't always seem to happen. In addition, the original link had picked up the period at the end of the sentence which doesn't help.

Please do copy and paste the links rather than clicking through directly if it's a problem for you:

http://www.reading.ac.uk/internal/studyadvice/sta-videotutorials.aspx

http://www2.le.ac.uk/offices/ld/resources/study/reading-and-note-making

http://www2.le.ac.uk/offices/ld/resources/study/critical-student

Thanks,

Kim

Dr Kim Shahabudin, FHEA, Study Adviser, Study Advice & Maths Support

1st Floor, University of Reading Library, Whiteknights, PO Box 223, Reading, RG6 6AE

( 0118 378 4242/4614 : www.reading.ac.uk/studyadvice twitter: @unirdg_study

Please note that I now work part-time and am not usually on campus on Mondays.