From: learning development in higher education network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Paul A Chin
Sent: 21 May 2014 13:14
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: Feedback

Hi Everyone,
Sandra’s just embarrassed me into sharing the information/links below on our work on evaluation, so hope you find it useful.
Regards
Paul

On 21 May 2014 11:58, Paul A Chin <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
Hi Sandra,

We haven’t published anything per se on the method, or our findings yet (that’s this year’s activity) but in a former role I was part of a team that commissioned an evaluation framework based on the model which could be applied to different activities. I made it available on Jorum and the direct link is: http://find.jorum.ac.uk/resources/11220
If the link doesn’t work go to jorum (www.jorum.ac.uk<http://www.jorum.ac.uk>) and type in ‘evaluation framework’ or ‘David Baume’ who we commissioned to do the work.

Regards

Paul