Maney Publishing is delighted to be attending the American Association for Italian Studies (AAIS) Conference in Zurich next week. A selection of our books and journals will be available for purchase at up to 25% discount at the conference; please visit the Maney Publishing stand to meet our Senior Publishing Executive, Gemma Briggs, see our latest publications and pick up free sample copies.

We are also hosting a food and drink reception to welcome the new Film issue Editors of The Italianist, Charles Leavitt, Catherine O'Rawe and Dana Renga, at our booth on Saturday 24th May at 1pm. We hope to see you there!

To celebrate the conference, we are offering 30 days FREE ONLINE ACCESS to three volumes from the back archive of each of our Italian journals. This access token is available to activate until 30th June and amounts to 24 free issues from the following journals:

-          Italian Culture, the official journal of the American Association for Italian Studies (AAIS)

-          Italian Studies, the official journal of the Society for Italian Studies (SIS)

-          The Italianist, including the annual Film Issue

How do I access this content?

- Visit www.maneyonline.com and register in the top right-hand corner (or login if you already have an account)

- Click on the ‘Access tokens’ link in the left hand menu of the ‘My Account’ page

- Input ‘AAISAccess2014’ to activate the token

- Click on the ‘Access entitlements’ link in the left hand menu and follow the journal links

- The issues you have free access to will be marked by a full access green tick

Please contact [log in to unmask] if you have any questions.

We hope to see you in Zurich!

Kate Smith

Maney Publishing

Maney Publishing, Suite 1C, Joseph's Well, Hanover Walk, Leeds LS3 1AB, United Kingdom

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. Please note that any view or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Company. The Company has endeavoured to protect its email from virus attack but accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus inadvertently transmitted by this email. It is your responsibility to protect your systems from potential virus attack.

********************************************************************** To join the list, send the message: subscribe italian-studies YOUR NAME to: [log in to unmask] To send a message to the list, address it to: [log in to unmask] To leave the list, send the message: unsubscribe italian-studies to: [log in to unmask] In order to report problems or to contact the list's owners, write to: [log in to unmask] For further information, visit our web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/italian-studies