Conference flyer attached. Please circulate (primarily of relevance to children with ID)

Best wishes

Chris

"The NHS will last as long as there are folk left with the faith to fight for it"  Aneurin Bevan

Chris Oliver
Professor of Neurodevelopmental Disorders
Cerebra Centre for Neurodevelopmental Disorders
School of Psychology
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
B15 2TT
UK

0121 414 4909

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK16tSB113E#t=24
www.birmingham.ac.uk/cndd
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Cerebra-Centre-for-Neurodevelopmental-Disorders/230197213724784?sk=wall

We are ready to take booking for the annual conference, please could you circulate the attached flyer within your networks.

Thank you

Tracy

Tracy Elliott
Head of Research & Education
T: 01267 244200

 Do you know a child who deserves an award? Why not nominate them for this year’s Cerebra Children’s Awards. Click here for more details

Cerebra - For Brain Injured Children & Young People
Second Floor Offices, The Lyric Building, King Street, Carmarthen, SA31 1BD
Main Phone: +44 (0) 1267 244 200 - Fax: +44 (0) 1267 244 201 - Freephone: 0800 328 1159

Registered Charity No. 1089812. Company limited by Guarantee, registered in England and Wales 4336208. The information contained in this email message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure if you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is striclty prohibited. If you think you recieved this email message in error, please reply to [log in to unmask] or call 01267 244 200. All views and statements represented in this email are solely the views of the sender and not of the charity. Outgoing mail is certified virus free by Postini.Please avoid sending any confidential information via email. If you need to do so, please contact Cerebra for more information on how to send confidential information securely.

Cerebra regularly communicates with its members, by email, post and telephone. We aim to approach members with information that is of interest to them and by entering into membership you agree to be contacted in this way. Contact could be from either our Parent Support, Research or Fundraising departments. Regular communication can be terminated at any time by the member. We do not share your details with external agencies and all contact will be direct from Cerebra. Your details will be stored electronically, if you do not wish for this to happen please let us know.Unfortunately if we cannot store your information in this way you will be unable to access our services.