Thanks very much Dick. Now I know the principle has been accepted, why don't we all just produce our own name badges? Each museum could use it's own style. I'm sure they would come in handy for other events too. (Also my computer will print more clearly and legibly than I can write on a sticky label.)

All the best,

Bill.

On 29 May 2014 18:26, DICK WAYLEN <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Bill,

David brought some along to the meeting at the long shop, but then at Luton they had vanished.

So at a minimum, I'll do the cheap option, self adhesive lables that people can stick on to clothing. But I'll also have a look at the MoP because I'm sure I came across some the other week, if that fails I'll try to visit Staples and buy some!

Regards

Dick

From: Bill Starling <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, 29 May 2014, 15:31
Subject: Next week's meeting

Dear everyone,

Can someone (Dick?) let me know where we are re name badges please? I believe it was agreed at the meeting at Burwell last year that we should use them in future - which I'm greatly in favour of. However I haven't been able to get to any meetings since then so don't know what the situation is now.

Thank you and hope to see you at Maldon.

Bill Starling
Forncett Steam Museum