Interpretive Training Opportunities for September 2014

Hi folks,

I will be in the UK to teach my "Marketing for Interpretive/Heritage Sites and Attractions – Creating New Audiences While Keeping Current Ones Coming Back" course at Plas Tan y Bwlch, Wales,  3– 5 September 2014. (contact [log in to unmask] for details).

I will be available, if any organization would like to sponsor/host a introductory or advanced interpretation seminar or workshop, the week of

 8-12 September while I am in the UK after my Wales course.  I teach 30 different introductory and advanced interpretation courses, but some popular seminars include:

- Introduction to Heritage Interpretation (for new staff with no interp. training).

- Planning and pre-testing Interpretive Panels

- Evaluation of interpretive programs/exhibits.

- Coaching your interpretive staff.

- Developing interpretive marketing brochures.

- Planning truly interpretive exhibits.

- Interpretive writing that is really "interpretive".

- Training for Interpretive Trainers.

- An introduction to Interpretive Planning.

- Conducting valid visitor surveys.

- Planning/delivering interpretive tours that provoke, relate, and reveal...

- Other interpretive topics you might be interested in.

If you're interested in hosting/sponsoring  a one or two day interpretive seminar/workshop,  please contact me for costs and details.  I can also send you my complete professional training course offering list.

Cheers,

Prof. John Veverka

Certified Interpretive Planner/Trainer

Certified Professional Heritage Interpreter

Publisher of InterpNEWS.

www.interpretation.expert