Dear Gemmers,

Some of you may be aware that the Collections Trust runs an annual
event, OpenCulture, which brings together curators, registrars,
collections managers and other collections professionals in museums and
archives.

This year, we are addressing the theme of 'Putting collections to work',
looking at how collections and collections-related knowledge can do a
better job of serving the needs of museums and their audiences.

As part of this, we are looking for a museum educator who is willing to
come and speak to collections people about learning and storytelling in
museums. Ideally, we're looking for someone who is willing to share
their ideas and challenges about how collections can do a better job of
supporting the creation of inspiring learning experiences for people.

If you are available on the 26th June and would be willing to
participate, please could you contact Lucy Douglas, the Collections
Trust's Events Manager at [log in to unmask] Lucy will be
happy to provide further information about the event. You can also find
out more at http://www.collectionslink.org.uk/openculture2014.

With many thanks, and in anticipation of some really interesting

Yours,

Nick

Nick Poole
Chief Executive Officer
Collections Trust

  <http://www.openculture2014.org.uk/>

Join the Collections Trust's Collections Management LinkedIn group
<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3280471&trk=my_groups-b-grp-v>  -
7300 collections professionals worldwide!

New! Join the Collections Trust's Digital Asset Management subgroup
<https://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=7418643&trk=groups%2Fmost_recent-r-
subgr-subgrpname&goback=%2Egmr_3280471>  - insight, discussions and
expertise about Digital Asset Management in Museums!

Follow us on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/collectiontrust
<http://www.twitter.com/collectiontrust>

Visit Collections Trust online

www.collectionstrust.org.uk <http://www.collectionstrust.org.uk/>

www.collectionslink.org.uk <http://www.collectionslink.org.uk/>

www.culturegrid.org.uk <http://www.culturegrid.org.uk/>

Company Registration No: 1300565 Registered Charity No: 273984

Registered Office: Collections Trust, WC 209, Natural History Museum,
Cromwell Road, London, SW7 5BD