I'm looking for information about dried milk in the 1940s. Was there a difference between the dried milks available for babies and adults? Am I correct in thinking National Dried was intended for babies and Household Dried for general consumption?
Please point me to any reliable sources of information.
Many thanks,
Lisa

Sent from my iPad