InterpNEWS is looking for articles on how you intepret  climate
change/global warming issues to your visitors.  This is an  important topic.  In the US
over 30% of the population doesn't believe  that global warming is "real",
and the coal/energy companies do all they can to  debunk any climate change
research.

Interpreting these issues to visitors to parks, natural areas,  and other
heritage sites on just how climate change will or "is" affecting  habitats
and ecosystems is an important role for interpreters.  Likewise  the affect of
climate change on culture/agriculture and other impacts to people  need to
interpreted, like the affects of rising sea levels on coastal  communities.

With InterpNEWS reaching over 150,000 individuals, agencies and
organizations in 25 countries, this is one way of sharing what you are doing to
interpret these issues via exhibits, programs, or other media so that others may
learn from you and try interpretation approaches that are successful
themselves.

If you have a program, activity, exhibit or other interpretive  media you
use to interpret climate change/global warming issues to your  visitors, I
would welcome an article on this for upcoming issues of InterpNEWS.

Contact me if your can contribute for our author  guidelines.

John Veverka
InterpNEWS Publisher
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpnews.html

One resource for you is:  _www.globalchange.gov_