Hi Kázmér,

If you got all the output files (in dti3.bedpostX) you should not care
about this message.
The monitor script had some problems but in the last version (5.0.7), we
have improved it.

I think 2 hours is too much, what kind of dataset are you processing
(dimensions-size)?
and which GPU model ?
Maybe bumblebee is slowing down the process.

Best,
Moises.