Hi Daniel,

FIRST can also provide you with the volume of the amygdala.

Best,
Victor

On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 10:03 AM, Yang, Daniel <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear FSL group,

I am trying hard to figure out if FSL provides a way to estimate amygdala volume, but can't find a solution yet.

It seems that FSL / FIRST is providing the shape analysis, rather than volumetric analysis?

Can anyone please point me to the right direction to estimate amygdala volume by FSL?

Thank you very much for your help,
Daniel

--

Victor A. DelBene, M.A.
Doctoral Candidate

Pre-doctoral Research Assistant
The Sheryl and Daniel R. Tishman Cognitive Neurophysiology Laboratory
Department of Pediatrics and Neuroscience
Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Yeshiva University