Hi,

This isn't something that we've looked at carefully, but this should work fine in principle.  However, you will need to specify a custom slice timing file for this, where each slice that is excited at the same time gets the same time value in this file.  The slice orderings available from the GUI are not appropriate, so you will need to run this from the command line for now.

All the best,
	Mark