Dear Serena,

My apologies - I forgot about the option of using 0 (as I never use it).
It should have been OK to use this.

The error that you get looks like some registrations have failed.
You should check the logs and the input images to see if there is any indication as to why the registration has failed.

If you can't see why this would be happening then email us and include any useful log files.

All the best,
Mark