Hi again,

Ok Jesper, let me hear the worst... We are assessing the expedient option of taking 2 soccer ball bvecs one used for topup one topdown and moving the topdown to another shell b value double the topup. Your thoughts. And don't hold back :-).

well, as I said it might work. I would even say it probably will work ok. You can even check if it works before you spend time on collecting any data by grabbing some of the unprocessed HCP where there are L->R and R->L data for each shell, and throw one of them away for each shell.

In general though I would personally always go for balance. It is likely that correction will work slightly less well for the higher b-values because of SNR, noise floor etc. And I would not like to have that confounded with b-value.

Jesper

Sent from my iPhone