From: Lingfei Tang <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sunday, May 18, 2014 7:55 PM
To: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [FSL] About Topup and Multiband EPI FieldMap

Dr Harms,
We did have moco series. But when processing, we used the original series. From what I understand, this means we are still using the not motion corrected series right?
For practical reasons (we aimed for 2x2x2 and TR=2), we did make some changes to the protocol. We aim to use this for children, so I think motion is something we care a lot about. Multiband has so far generated very good images and localized activations for us. But before we start applying these protocols, would you be so kind to have a look at our parameters?

Thanks

Lingfei Tang