Doe this mean that I could:
1. leave those components in and run fsl_regilt with only the obvious noise-ICs
or
2. include these in the 'bad' list and run fix_3_clean.m with 'aggressive' turned off?

Hi - you probably mean larger veins - you're right that you need to be careful - if you just regress out the full variance of such components, you may "hurt" the RSNs - this is equivalent to the "aggressive" cleanup option in FIX.   Alternatively you can do the default FIX thing:  run the full regression against all timecourses (good and bad), and just remove the space of the bad ones after that (see inside FIX scripts for further details, if that's not obvious).

Cheers.